Monday, August 01, 2005

The seeds of obession

I think I'm becoming a MMORPG addict. It all started about two weeks ago when I got this free pre-paid card for Ragnarok online from a game-pro magazine. I did some research into Rag and I found out it was free to download!
Once I found that out, I downloaded the game (and all of it's annoying patches) and started to play on the 40 hours I was given free.
It was great! I got straight into it, creating my charater, doing the tutorial stages and so forth. I'm now up to Base lvl 10 and job lvl 9 with only one more job level before I can become a swordsman (A bit un P.C, but anyways). Leveling up is slow and hard, but I'll make it!
After I use up my $40 free hours, I'll probbally top it up for a month, $20, which I can get with my birthday money. On that note: Tomorrow is my birthday!!!!!!!!! I'll be leagal!



3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I've never been much of a gamer. Sounds funno though.

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pfft... cant compare to the glory that was graal...

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha you gamer.. a LEGAL gamer.. ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home