Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So tiered

God, I've got to stop having these late nights, it's going to kill me! There's always something on the radio or television, or it's the fact that I've drunk too much caffeine (coffee or coke). Maybe I'm compensating for something.........
My eyes have these big bags under them, once again proving that everybody needs thier beauty sleep. There's nothing on tonight on T.V or triple J (the best and the only radio station I listen to) except for fraiser, so I think I'll get an early night.

(P.S Brendan, you can now post(in regard to your comment on tennilles blog). I've made it so any-one can......)

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r an ass

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ass is a donkey........ if you wawnt to call him a real "ARSE" spell it write!!! god dammit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home