Saturday, July 16, 2005

Talks, food and other stuff

Today was a pretty quick day, but a enjoyable one as well. I woke up alittle tiered from t Today started off with a talk with slam poet Emily Zoe Baker, as part of writing and publishing. We (the class) had to write poetry, combine it with another, and then perform it to the class. I went very well...... It went all for session 1 + 2.
After recess, I did english, and was succpected of copying my work from the internet, when in reality I was just uploading it to the web so that I can put it on the computers at Lead-on. After English, I did MIPS and we did a lesson on what we could do for VCE. It was alittle bit confusing, but I got through it.
After lunch I went to food and made some strange, but great tasting bread-sticks (that's what they were supposed to be anyway).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home