Friday, July 22, 2005

A brief history

For the pepole who know me (and sadly make up a large part of my user-base, they already know why the site is called sorry.com.For those that don't however, I'll give you a quick history.
I'm a pretty shy person, with this blog I guess being a way to overcome it (plus everybody else was doing it, so I just jumped on the bandwagon, so I just used my shyness as a excuse). My shyness has caused a pretty bad side-effect, the fact that I always "sorry', even during times when it's not even when it's not the best time to.
To counter this bad habbit, during my work experience, the team at lead-on came up with an ingenious idea; to knock it out of me with humiliation.
Whenever I said sorry, they would put a cross on the major white-board, and if I got to 10 crosses, it was pants down and across deakin avenue (the main street in our town). But I got crosses off for swearing in context.
I know it's wierd, but it sort of got me out of the habbit (though at times, I still do say it alot). So for all those pepole who somehome stumbled across my blog and (probbally through the influence of drugs) became hooked it, that is the story of my blog. Thank-you and good night!

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Wow, it all makes sence now!

That habit kind of reminds me of Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion. There was one episode before the entire thing falls appart when Asuka rips on Shinji for saying 'sorry' or 'sumimasen' all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home