Friday, July 22, 2005

Home work clases

Yesterday I forgot to go to home-work class (I seriously did!) so I'm here in lunch-time home work class. It's great in a way, because I get to go on the internet (which is seriouly restricted here) and write the very blog post that I'm writing now.
That aside, the only exiting thing to happen this week is when me, Adam and matt scott borrowed a gopher (you know, those things that those old pepole ride on) and went around the mall asking pepole about Lead-on. It was a great afternoon, made better by the fact that I was told that one of the steering commitee pepole could help me find contacts for interviews in future editions of loop (I do interviews, as you can guess).
Next time, I hope, I can remember important things.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home