Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's been a while....

It's been a awhile since I've blogged. I've been busy with schoolwork (So annoying), organising arrangments for me and a group of friends to report on Manifest (a animae festival) for loop, doing my flash presetation, and creating my zine. I'm a very busy boy as you can tell... Add to the fact, it seems I'm starting develop a sore throat, like nearly every-body else!
So, you can understand, I won't be able to blog as much as before, anyway. Just a friendly notice...^_^
Anyway...... Yesterday was uncomforably hot. I think the highest it got was 27. It was the first time in a long while that I acctully had to take off my top and sleep with the covers off. The good thing is that at least my consant wearing of shorts will at least be fashionable and will make me feel less crazy than I'm already am.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Corey said...

I've noticed recently that the links in the favorite links link list is'nt working.
I'll fix it up as soon as possible.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Did someone say Manifest?
Oh it was just you.
I'm thinking of going as Kiba from Naruto this year at Manifest,
yay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home