Thursday, September 08, 2005

White horses..

Boy, this week has been hectic. It's the last week of assesessed work, as next week is not only the last week of tem, but also reports are handed out as well.
Add to that, i 've got to attend a meeting today on how to write buissness propsals. I'm really hoping it will help me write my propsal for my "master plan". I've also got to write my speech for the buissness lunch on wednesday (wOOt! No school!). It will be my first fort'e into the buissness world.
Besides that, i've been doing alot. I'm helping with school magazine. I'm doing interviews and helping to design it. I'm also working on another big project (You can find a post about it at http://forums.leadonhub.net.au/ ). I'm really busy!
Anyway, back to my english work.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home