Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Just to let you know I'm alive....

Well, it's been a long, long, long time since I blogged last, and alot has happened, particulary over the past few weeks. I got my results for my exam last week. Quite average compared to my usual SAC grades (which are around the A and B+ range most of the time):

English Lit - B
English - C+
Maths - D
Studio Arts - B
Infomation Systems - C+

I'm in grade 11 though, so they don't worry me too much. Always got the end of the year and next year to do better, right?

So, anyways, the holidays have rolled around again, this time with a desicion to make. Other than that though, it's been really pure procastianation.

Here's to the hope of excitement....

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Jack said...

WHAT!
With those grades you might as well give up on your dreams of becoming a Marine Psychologist, perhaps you should think of going to that barber clown college that I have heard so little about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home