Monday, October 03, 2005

Old habbits die fast....

There are days you feel you just can't move foward any futhur, so you just give up and leave. Today is just one of those days.
The first two sessions were fine, I got along well and did all the work I was supposed to, and generally got along without a hitch...
But after P.E today, I just could'nt stand school. It was hot, my back started to hurt really badly, and I did'nt want to do maths, for reasons I can't discussed in this blog. My answer to this, was to, of course, wag.
I know it's wrong, but I just could'nt face maths. On the first day back, too.

All I can say is Sorry.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Corey how could you!
I thought you were cool.
I was wrong.
But, what if the cool people are the ones that wag. I dont know what to believe any more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home