Friday, September 23, 2005

When it all comes tumbling down around you...

Today just is'nt my day, or month, in fact. I have a bad back, it's hot, I feel that no-one give a flying fuck about a single I thing I feel or say, and to top it all off, I've come to the realiziation that it does'nt matter. Nothing does.
It's as if my will has been hollowed out of me, leaving nothing but a shell of depression and sadness, with no trace of the achivemnets that I once allowed myself to obtain. It's hard to carry on when you feel this way.
I want to be treated the way I once did, where I mattered and I was counted as "equal". I want to have a loud, triumpant voice, not this small, demeaning voice that I currently have. But most of all, I want to feel normal again. Just something to show me that I still exist. Just one tiny thing to bring a joy in my meaningless life, and prove to me that I only bring negativity and nothingness to this world.

6 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think therefore you are??

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

depressed little boy arent you??? Why dont you get over it cauz there is always someone worse of then you who doesnt even complain bout it, noone likes a depressing blog. Try writing about flowers or pixies or fairies instead

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe his not depressed, maybe his just put down alot, for examples of this look above.......wankers.

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha if that's zach (which i think it is because of common zach style errors... either zach or adam) then you can't talk...

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

corey is a puff

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the worst blog in the world. corey you have to learn to spell and make a better website yours suck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home