Monday, November 14, 2005

Do I need a title?


This was something I made a few days ago. Yes, I know the quality is crappy, but that's mostly due to the size and the nature of the web. The eye is inspired by "White Ties", a game by Alpha Nuts. Feel free to comment on it if you wish.

Anyway, apart from this little sprite, there's nothing else really worth or that I want to be commenting on in my blog, apart from the fact that since the most of my teachers are going out and striking to make a statement about the new IR laws (which, quite franky, are a real bitch), me and all of the year 9 and 10 students at school get a day off (lol the year 7's and 8's get the short straw here). Finally, a chance to sleep in =-) (I did'nt get to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday due to chores and a rush by grandmother to get a haircut).

Till next time, ta ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home