Monday, July 10, 2006

Little Earthquakes (a.k.a I love Jack!)

This weekend marked two major milestones between me and Jack. The first was our face to face meeting through the miracle that is the internet and the webcam. It was quite an experience, and Jack looks quite cute :-). It was fun, seeing him in real time.

The second was talking to him on the phone. Being the shy person Iam, it made things a bit strange, and there were slight silences throughout the convesation. It was still great though, and I think it helped brought us together better :-)

After my first week at the youth hostel, I'm starting to get settled in and familiar with my new surroundings.

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Jack said...

Little Earthquakes ey? I'm happy you feel that way.

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best for both of ya!

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milebones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home